MMO is a dynamic Mozambican company that operates in the exciting spheres of new businesses developments in Mozambique. We keep our finger on the pulse of the market, are a young and fast-growing team with a diverse client base, from start-ups to Blue Chip clients. Do you want to be part of our energetic and motivated team? Are you a tec-savvy go-getter with a team-player attitude? Please see our current vacancies posted below, or send an email to email@example.com.
Client Relationship Manager
The MMO Client Relations Manager is the liaison between the client and our operations team. You will be responsible for managing and protecting the relationship between the company and its clients, ensuring our service provision is to standard. As the first point of contact you must resolve issues that arise to ensure customers are satisfied with our services, whilst not exceeding our budget and maintaining profit lines. In this role, you should be an excellent communicator who’s able to grasp customer needs and brainstorm ways to fulfil them.
You will provide operational input to the MMO team to ensure they meet client expectations and are up to date with sector developments. You may for instance set up new processes that simplify commercial arrangements with clients or feedback systems Ultimately you must build trust between the company and the clients, which will help create opportunities for all parties involved.
The role additionally expects you to actively look for new clients and be responsible for the sales and acquisition of new contracts for MMO.
1. Build and maintain relationships with clients and its personnel;
2. Act as point of contact for complaints and customer concerns;
3. Appropriately escalate and resolve areas of concern as raised by clients;
4. Conduct business & satisfaction reviews to ensure clients are content with our products and services;
5. Ensure that facilities and services match contractual obligations and clients´ expectations, but keeping within our operational budget;
6. Monitor company performance against service level agreements and flag potential issues.
7. Ensure both the company and clients adhere to contract terms;
8. Manage client’s requests and additional services in collaboration with the facilities department;
9. Coordinate with Operations & Facilities Team to guarantee level of service provision, liaise with respective internal departments;
10. Identify and organize additional services that help the client make more productive use of the company’s products;
11. Build long-term relationships with key clients, safeguard our revenue and retain our customers;
12. Study competition to find new ways to retain customers;
Sales & Acquisition
1. Focused networking with the ability to network at senior level;
2. Active securing of new business by finding potential clients;
3. Responding to leads and following up on progress;
4. Generating sales as well as developing proposals and presentations;
5. Identifying opportunities for further sales and creating sales plans to generate revenue;
6. Manage the on-boarding process of new contracts;
7. Ensuring a diversified client portfolio;
1. Creating business development strategies, new business ideas and business lines; including financial modelling and analysis;
2. Responsible for the growth of value of MMO;
3. Liaise with head office in Nairobi about business development and growth opportunities;
Key Skills & Attributes
– A Graduate from a recognized University or College;
– At least two years’ experience working for international corporates;
– Experience of working in East or Southern Africa, preferably within the private sector;
– Professional background in sales or customer service, industry knowledge is a plus;
– Track record of managing client or stakeholder relationships;
– Excellent communication and negotiation skills;
– Sound business planning ability, combining depth of operational knowledge with an ability to see the ‘bigger picture’, taking a wider business view;
– A high level of personal integrity, energy and commercial ambition to drive the business;
– Strong interpersonal skills and an ability to build rapport with customers.
– Persuasive and credible with the ability to present and convince effectively;
– Energetic and effective business and people manager with an eye for detail;
– Problem-solving aptitude with hands-on approach
– Ability to work well with a team;
– Portuguese language skills are a big asset;
– Culturally savvy and sensitive. Astute to internal and external politics.
Background to MMO
Mozambique Managed Offices (MMO) is a world class serviced offices and facilities management provider in Mozambique. The company was launched in 2012 now proudly manages executive serviced offices in three central Maputo locations and also provides facilities management. MMO specializes in the extractive/energy sector and provides tailored solutions to over 40 companies. These include some of the most internationally recognised blue-chip companies in the industry.
Please apply to firstname.lastname@example.org with a cover letter, your updated CV, availability and salary expectations.