Frequently Asked Questions
To help you find the information you’re looking for, we’ve compiled a list of the questions we’re most commonly asked. If you don’t get the answer you’re looking for, please contact us and we’ll be more than happy to help.
- Where are your serviced offices located?
- What is the cost of your services?
- What’s included in the price?
- What industries are your current clients in?
- How safe and secure are your offices?
- What is the minimum length of a lease?
- Is on-site parking available?
- What level of technology is available?
- What if we outgrow your available office space?
- I don’t need an office, just a business address. Can you help?
- Are your offices branded?
- What other business do you partner with in Mozambique?
- Is your facilities management service only for corporate offices?
- Can you help me and my family settle in to Maputo?
Where are your serviced offices located?
We have 3 serviced offices in prime Maputo locations:
- 24 de Julho – Maputo city centre surrounded by restaurants, cafés and hotels
- Marginal – Ocean front Global Alliance building
- Rani Towers – Rani Office Towers is our prime location in Av. Marginal with terrific access routes towards downtown, the ring road to the north and the road to the airport
What is the cost of your services?
Our serviced office pricing is all inclusive to help you keep your operating costs within budget. Unlike some providers, you will not receive an itemised bill for every service and consumable. Our prices start from $1200 for an ocean facing office for 2 people.
What’s included in the price?
Every MMO office is available fully furnished and serviced. There are no hidden fees or unexpected charges. Internet and telephony overheads are included.
Your serviced office single monthly fee includes:
- Fully furnished office with modern design
- 24/7 access with security, CCTV and access control system
- Friendly and English speaking receptionist and support services
- Unlimited internet usage
- Use of printer, copier and scanner
- Business address with dedicated phone line and answering service
- Receive and sign for mail courier services (storage if applicable)
- Use of kitchenette with complimentary coffee, tea, water
- Meeting and conference room access
- Building maintenance and ancillary facilities
- Customer lounge access
Additional services also available:
- Meeting rooms for hire
- Administrative and IT support
- Printing, copying, scanning and laminating
- Dry cleaning
- Food and beverage services
- Taxi, concierge, courier and postage services
These services are charged at competitive market rates. Should you require an additional service that is not outlined above; the business centre team will always endeavour to accommodate your request.
If you would like to discuss your serviced office requirements, please contact us
What industries are your current clients in?
Most of our clients are large international companies in the extractive energy industry. We also have a range of clients in other industries including; engineering, construction, recruitment and consumer goods.
How safe and secure are your offices?
All of our locations have full security services and comply with international EHS standards.
What is the minimum length of a lease?
We have leases starting from as short as a month for a two person office.
Is on-site parking available?
Secure parking is available at our Rani location and our other office locations have guarded street parking. All locations are in safe areas of Maputo.
What level of technology is available?
Our modern facilities all use state of the art business technology. We may operate in a developing economy, but our services are of international standards.
What if we outgrow your available office space?
Our serviced offices are flexible and scalable so we can adapt as your business grows. And when you outgrow our serviced offices, we can help you find, fit out and manage your own facility.
I don’t need an office, just a business address. Can you help?
Yes. Many companies require a business address in Mozambique before actually commencing operations. We have a virtual office solution to meet that need; providing you with a premium business address and dedicated answering service until you are ready for your own office space. Our virtual office packages start from $150.
Are your offices branded?
Our MMO offices are not branded. Our aim is that our office will feel like your office, not ours. You will be free to display your company logo and branding at various locations of the office.
What other businesses do you partner with in Mozambique?
We are an affiliate business of Maris Africa, a venture capital group specialising in African markets. We also partner with a range of businesses in order to provide our clients with a full service in Mozambique:
- QSS Mozambique – Residential, commercial and industrial services in northern Mozambique between Pemba and Palma
- OSS Mozambique – Warehousing and office services in Tete, northern Mozambique
- Mulitani – Long-stay accommodation in Tete, northern Mozambique
- Kaya Village – Serviced accommodation in Pemba.
- Fossati/Molane – Real estate, procurement, hospitality and vehicle leasing
- Rent Maputo – Maputo vehicle rental
Is your facilities management service only for corporate offices?
No. We can manage your entire property portfolio in Mozambique, including:
- Office buildings
- General accommodation
Can you help me and my family settle in to Maputo?
Yes. We are happy to share our local knowledge to help find you a reputable real estate agent, the best areas of Maputo to live and schools for your children. We also have a list of professional services referrals; doctors, accounts, lawyers etc. Our team are always happy to point you in the direction of the best shopping, dining and leisure activities.
We can help provide an office solution specifically tailored to your business. If you have any questions, or would like to organise a tour of our office locations, please don’t hesitate to contact us.